As per the rules of Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery (DGNM) (www.dgnm.govt.bd)
ü The admission test usually held at the end of December, admission exam conducted by DGNM.
ü Student must be attened the central admission test which is conduct by DGNM.
ü For admission at least 40% marks should be obtained in central exam (as per admission circular by DGNM).
ü Eligible candidates can apply online dhakametronursing.edu.bd
Why Choose Dhaka Metro Nursing
- Internationally qualifying educational environment
- Affordable study cost
- Classroom with Air conditioning and multi-media facilities
- State-of-the-art lab and library facilities
- 8 floors accommodating self-owned building adjoined with the Dhaka- Mymensingh highway and Uttara House Building road.
Our Major Aspects
- Well-educated and well-trained faculties
- Semester system of education and ensuring acknowledgment of guardians
- Arranging at least 2 parents-teachers meetings in a year
- Separate common room facilities for male and female students
- The regular arrangement of sports and cultural programs
- Training facilities in different government and non-government health, nursing institutes, and hospitals